Monday, June 6, 2011




OK, I'm going to try loading the modified pictures into my blog, this time using Safari instead of Fire Fox. For some reason, this seems to make a difference. So click on the picture above and take a closer look at the Golconda figures that I painted over the weekend. I used the Osprey book about the Moghul armies as my painting guide. The two officer figures on the right appear to have been copied from this book, so I guess that the Osprey serves as a decent painting guide.



The following two pix apparently are not the modified versions with the exposure and other factors modified. I give up, I'm going to bed.







x

4 comments:

  1. Jim,

    The Golconda figures loko very good.

    Jim
    http://colcampbellbarracks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent!

    regards
    gwz
    http://golcondarising.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. what skin tones did you use for the Golcondans?

    cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used Reaper Master Series paints in a dropper bottle:

    0943 Tanned Shadow
    0944 Tanned Skin

    I decided not to use the Tanned Highlight #0945 as the two tones gave me the look that I wanted.

    ReplyDelete