Monday, September 4, 2023

Lee and Staff at Gettysburg

 



Just a quick post today wishing everyone a great Labor Day today. We are getting a last blast of Summer weather with the temperatures in the low 90s Fahrenheit the past three days. Knowing that cooler Fall weather is coming, I relish these hot days.

The picture shown above depicts General Lee, George Pickett and James Longstreet at Gettysburg. These are the Americana figures and I’m finding them rather easy to paint. One can put a little effort into the figure and get a nice looking outcome that is easy peasy.

However, you know Old Fritzy, he doesn’t like to do anything nice and easy so he put some extra effort into the mounted officer figures.

I thought that my iPhone rendered a good looking picture so I thought that I’d post it today. I have another post done and in the queue for tomorrow. So come on back and take a look tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. I do not know how you do it. My entire project has taken about two years and only has a little under 600 figures. It is impressive. I am a fan of the Replicants figures. I used several in my ECW 54mm project. Steve Weston sells them and I have had very good service from him. I am enjoying watching you get this project rolling.

    ReplyDelete