Tuesday, December 23, 2014

A Nice Little Tool Box





Today I went to Costco and bought this nifty wood tool box for $80, based on a recommendation from Wyatt The Odd ( his TMP handle), posted on his Facebook page. As you can see, it has a lot of drawers for holding everything from long rasp files, pliers, X-Acto knives and blades, and a host of other small tools that I use on a regular basis.

So thank you Wyatt. I bought it as a birthday present to myself (December 18th) belatedly.

Medical Update: I had the stitches removed from my right paw today. Now that I no longer have a lot of wrapping on the hand to contend with, I can start packing some of the Minden and Fife & Drum orders that I have on hand. These will not get posted until after Christmas, given that the lines at the post office are ridiculously long.

I hope to try a little bit of painting tomorrow evening to see how my wrist feels. Probably not too much at first, but I want to see if I can still paint.

7 comments:

  1. Nice buy at Costco! Good luck with the painting now you are restored to use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!
    Reminds me of the "nécessaire" of Napoleon, found on his carriage in Genappe.
    Beautiful and useful.
    Merry Christmas
    Simmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed! A nice looking toolbox. Happy belated birthday and glad to hear things are progressing with your hand.

    Best Regards,

    Stokes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really classes up the work bench! Great idea, and even better to hear you are on the mend.
    Happy Christmas!

    Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jim,
    glad you're doing well and recovering nicely. Have a Happy and Enjoyable Christmas with your family. Tom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jim,

    Ooo, a very nice toolbox.One might even say a toolbox deluxe.

    Merry christmas,

    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, yes! That is a nifty spiffy toolbox! Good to hear you're on the mend! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete