Friday, August 30, 2013

New Box O' Stuff

I received a heavy box of lead from Old Blighty today, containing an order from Elite Miniatures. Among the contents are 120 of the newest addition to the Elite range: SYW Prussian Dragoons. That is enough for me to paint the Bayreuth Dragoons at a 1:10 ratio. Yikes! That ought to look awesome when completed, but it is a daunting task to get all of them painted.

On the Napoleonic front, I am working on the 45th Regiment of British infantry to add to my Peninsula campaign brigade. I have 54 of the eventual 84 figures completed and hope to post some pictures within a couple of days.

I have updated this posting to include a photo of the New Prussian dragoons and a sample horse from the Collectors Series Range that Elite has. This is not a very good picture so I will try to post something better this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment