Friday, January 18, 2013

Master of my Domain!

I purchased a new iPad today so that hopefully I can blog "on the go" and/or view pages on Blogger whenever I want to without fear of censorship. Pretty cool!

Then again, maybe not.

It looks like Blogger won't accept anything posted from my iPad. I assume that there is some way to set this up so that I can.

It looks like I can add my iPhone as a device that Blogger will accept for posting blog entries, but not so for the iPad. If anyone has a solution for how to post blogs from the iPad, please let me know.

Oh well.

******

I have a four day weekend, having taken Friday off as a vacation day and with Monday being a national holiday (ML King Day), that makes for a nice long stretch of painting time. I am currently working on a regiment of AWI Continentals in hunting shirts - marching poses instead of firing poses and I hope to get the regiment done by Monday.

6 comments:

  1. I love Virginia, they celebrate Robert E Lee, Stonewall Jackson, and MLK day at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a specific Blogger App that allows one to publish blog posts.
    Don't seem able to do it from within a browser such as Safari or Chrome on iPad

    Cheers
    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/blogger/id459407288?mt=8

    May be the app for you.

    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://blogsyapp.com/

    This looks good as well.

    G

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Greg! That's the ticket. It seems to work now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here in IT Support the fun never ends!

    Cheers,

    Greg

    ReplyDelete