Saturday, September 29, 2018

Russian Flags for the 4th Grenadier Regiment


My hand-painted flags for the Russian 4th Grenadier Regiment.
CLICK TO ENLARGE


I finished painting a battalion of Russian grenadiers in their green coats and needed a pair of flags to finish off the unit. Unfortunately GMB Designs does not make the grenadier flags (yet?) so I decided that I would have to make my own flags for the 4th Grenadier Regiment.

Per my usual method for hand-painting SYW era flags, outline Here, I went to Kronoskaf to find images of the Colonel's and Ordannance flags for the 4th Grenadier Regiment.


You can view the history of the regiment, its uniforms and its flags on Kronoskaf.

2 comments:

  1. I must say those look very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive flags. Look great with the figures.

    ReplyDelete