Monday, August 14, 2023

Carthaginian War Elephants - John Jenkins Designs

 



I just saw these samples of four different war elephants in 1/32 scale that John Jenkins Designs will release in the future. No release date yet, but I bet that these beauties will be very expensive. They will come painted. My guess is about $300-400 per elephant and crew. Yikes!


I like the idea of only having riders, rather than towers, on the smaller African Forest Elephants. I might use that idea on my plastic elephants from HaT.

3 comments:

  1. There are plenty of cheap plastic elephants around that can easily be converted with card or balsa howdahs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true indeed. Well worth having a go. The big German toy animal maker has some splendid ones plus try eBay.
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve got some of the Schliech elephants.

    ReplyDelete