Friday, June 5, 2015

New Minden Russians


Ceremonial Russian Artillery Parade Wagon with kettledrums ( not a part of the Minden range)

The Russian artillery crewmen are now in stock and ready for sale, along with four artillery pieces. Here are the new stock codes to use for placing orders:

MR-011 Russian Artillery Crew, loading poses (set of 4) ................$8.00
MR-012 Russian Artillery Crew, firing poses (set of 4).....................$8.00

AE-040  Russian Shuvalov Howitzer ..............................................$7.00
AE-041  Russian 6-pounder     ......................................................$7.00
AE-042  Russian 12-pounder   ......................................................$7.00
AE-043  Russian 12-pound Unicorn  .............................................$7.00
AE-044  Russian 2-wheel ammo wagon with horse  ....................$10.00

PER-014 Russian General Graf Wilhelm Fermor, with horse............$7.00

The artillery crew set include two sprues of tools. For limbers, use the AE-025 limber with AE-008 (pair of limber horses with civilian driver ) to transport your equipment.

I will post pictures of the figures over the weekend, either as painted or black washed figures.

After Richard completes the AWI/SYW Hessians that are on his workbench now, we will start working on the first of the Russian musketeers and grenadiers wearing their regulation green coats. Figures in summer dress will be added later, but I wanted to start our Russians in regulation kit first. I would expect that these first infantry figures will go into production by the end of this year.

I am really pleased with the way that both the artillery crew and the cannon models turned out and I'm looking forward to getting samples painted. If you find that you can't wait for the Russian infantry to arrive, I'd recommend using RSM95 figures or use Minden French infantry with turnbacks as an alternative.

I see Zorndorf in my future.

6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to these showing up on my doorstep!

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to these showing up on my doorstep!

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny I see Zorndorf and kunersdof in my future:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny I see Zorndorf and kunersdof in my future:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are the Russian infantry included in last year's Kickstarter? They're what I've been waiting for. Cheers, Roly (Arteis)

    ReplyDelete