1) I receive your order via email.
2) within a couple of days, I will pick your order, pack it and send you a Paypal invoice only when I am ready to ship your order. I don't want to collect your money until the order is ready to ship.
3) your receipt of a Paypal invoice is your acknowledgement that I have received your order.
4) usually, I can only go to the post office on Saturday to mail your package, as I have a full time job during weekday business hours and can't go to the post office.
5) once I have received your payment, I will then mail your package.
6) orders shipped outside the USA usually arrive within 5 to 10 business days, but sometimes it takes 3-4 weeks, not often, but sometime.
7) if your order has not arrived within 4 weeks, then I will send you a replacement order for free and with no extra charge for postage.
8) it is important that you provide me with your shipping address so,that I,can mail your package. I would estimate that close to 50% of orders do not include the shipping address. Paypal provides me with the address that they have on record for you, but sometimes Paypal has the wrong address, so please, please, please include your shipping address with each order.
9) sometimes I make a mistake and provide the wrong number of figures, I.e you got two drummers and one NCO when in fact you ordered the opposite. In that case, I will ship the replacement figures for free and you can keep any extra figures as a result.
10) all international orders ship at a flat rate of $10 per package.
I hope that this clarifies my shipping and payment procedures. Let me know if you have any questions and I will do my best to address your concerns.