Thursday, June 11, 2020

Camel Corps Reinforcements


British Camel Corps on maneuvers.
Armies In Plastic 54mm figures.


I was getting a bit burned out on painting hundreds of Dervish warriors so I decided to get back to painting more of my British Camel Corps figures: 54mm Armies in Plastic ("AIP") figures.

Yesterday I put the finishing touches on four more mounted Camel Corps troopers and gave them a double coating of gloss coat


British Camel Corps

The more mass of Camel Corps figures painted, the more impressive they look. I have four more CC in primer plus 1 pack camel, and 2 camels carrying parts of a 7-pound screw gun. I also ordered another six boxes of Camel Corps figures from AIP. At four figures per box, that's another 24 figures, bringing my total up to 40 figures once they are painted. I will need 50 camels to match up with the 50 CC figures on foot that I have.

Camel Corps figures are really hard to beat when it comes to painting figures for the Sudan Campaign.

10 comments:

  1. Holy cow! You're cranking'em out even faster then usual. Soldiers and camels look amazing.

    Best Regards,

    Stokes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stokes. I need to lay in a new stock of brushes and camel colored paint soon.

      Delete
    2. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help. 

      Delete
  2. Surely amazing production. There is something special about the Camel Corps - can't quite put my finger on it but it is so. Congratulations Jim.
    Bravo,
    Bill P.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they have that same effect on me. That's why I can't wait to have 50 of them painted soon. :)

      Delete
  3. Super ! the collection grows apace ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking very, very spectacular Jim.

    ReplyDelete