Sunday, July 14, 2024

On the Road to Lancaster

 



I’ve got the old Conestoga wagon all packed up and ready to take to the (toll) highway for the two day trek to Lancaster, Pennsylvania. By the way, there is a town named Conestoga nearby to Lancaster.

I had to rent a huge Jeep Wagoneer vehicle to carry all of the figures and terrain for my Pickett’s Charge game to Historicon and I was rather amazed that I filled up the entire vehicle, save for the driver’s seat up front, with stuff.  It’s a miracle!  If it’s a miracle it’s a V8-powered humongous SUV vehicle miracle! With some nut job behind it.

Here is the proof in pictures:





I will be making a detour through Gettysburg before my arrival in Lancaster.

3 comments:

  1. Safe journey and look forward to seeing the reports on your game, should be great and I envy the lucky players who get to play it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe journey and an enjoyable trip.


    Willz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe trip, Jim! At least you've got a vehicle with decent AC. Weather has been miserable here with the heat and humidity.

    Eric

    ReplyDelete