Monday, April 15, 2024

Game Slots Available For Saturday's Game

 


Union artillery battery on Cemetery Ridge


It looks like tickets for my Pickett's Charge games for Thursday and Friday are sold out, however there are plenty of openings available for my Saturday game on April 20th at 10AM. If you would like to play in the game then click on the link below which takes you to the Little Wars event sign up web site. Search for Saturday games at 10AM and my event number is 118.

Little Wars Event Sign Up

For added inspiration, here are a few photos of the collection for your viewing pleasure. Click the pix to enlarge the view.







I am looking forward to meeting all of the people who have signed up for my games. Your participation and support are very much appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to playing in this at historicon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Old Nick. I look forward to meeting you at the game.

      Delete
  2. UPDATE: I think that pre-registration has been closed off, but you can still sign up for the Saturday game when you pay your admission fee.

    ReplyDelete