Monday, January 21, 2019

Pictures From the Past - 2008


Von Kleist jagers - Wargames Foundry figures that I painted in 2008.
CLICK TO ENLARGE



I was leafing through my iPad photos this evening and found this picture of some Foundry von Kleist Frei Korps figures that I painted back in 2008. These are the jagers from that particular unit. I had painted nearly the entire freikorps inclluding the horse grenadiers, artillery, jagers and Kroaten infantry. The collection moved on to another inhaber probably back in 2010 or 2011.

I thought that it was a pretty good looking picture so why not post it on my blog? Going forward, I think that I will do some regular posting of the best of the figures from the past. What do you think?




8 comments:

  1. Handsome looking unit doing exactly what jagers do - sneaky about in the rough & being a nuisance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great picture...these figures still appeal...guess it is the character in the faces. I agree it would be great to see some pictures from the "archives". Cheers, Rohan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, Go get those French, Freiherren!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely post more pics akin to this one:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent idea.
    Simon

    ReplyDelete